The Agriculture industry has adopted PR to increase awareness of production, in order to attract investors and consumers.
PR Specialists, through publications, events and sustained communication are able to attract the right type of local and foreign attention to farmers/agriculture agencies.
The role of PR in Agriculture includes:
1. Promoting Farming Products
2. Educating consumers on products
3. Liaising with the government for export opportunities
4. Media Relations for publicity
5. Maintaining goodwill among consumers.
Asides the roles we mentioned, which other role does PR play in Agriculture? We would love to hear from you.